Ideas and Feedback

Please share your stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.
We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If the cash app payment pending , I can cancel the cash request

Can I cancel a cash payment for a pending application? Payments through the Cash app are usually quick and non -cancellable, but sometimes there may be a cash app payment pending cancellation option when the payment slip is delayed. Unfortunately, if you send a payment to the person who is, in general, you can only get your money back and wait for the person to do that; however, you can visit our website. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/can-you-cancel-a-pending-cash-app-transaction/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add the ability to re-run packages that error out

I think that if there are multiple packages that error out on a run, there should be an option to re-run those packages without having to walk through the criteria of setting up a search as though you would need to re-run the whole group and filter on only the packages that had errors in them initially.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Packaging Report for Reconciliation Purposes

Posting for a client -

We would like to have a report that shows accounts without packages. This report could be used as audit/reconciliation report of any accounts that may be forgotten or aren't getting notices. This would be in Excel so we can sort and filter on it.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. upload excel documents to packages

You should be able to upload excel documents in the content library to package content in addition to the shared content.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adding Multiple Packages

We have clients that have multiple accounts and recipients receiving their reports. Currently, we have to enter each report individually for the same recipient. This definitely is a waste of time.

If Jane Doe is receiving 3 reports from multiple accounts, it is more efficient to add all at one time instead of individually set up each report for each account.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pulling Grid Information into a CRA Template

It would be helpful is we had the ability to pull data stored in a grid on the account tab into a Mail Merge document within a packaging template on the CRA.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a Package Scheduler similar to the report scheduler

We would like to be able to automatically schedule client report packages similar to the way report scheduler works.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Package Options

There are several options we would like to see for packaging:
    1. Be able to change the recipient of packages. Example you have a Trustee on some accts who is replaced. Instead of rebuilding the packages you should be able to change the recipient.
    2. Be able to Mass Delete, Mass Move Packages - we have packages that generate letters per manager. We have a manager leaving & his clients are being divided btwn other managers. I have a way to tell which packages should go to each manager but I do not have a good way to move the…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display CRA Password - Hide/Display Password option

When clients attempt to sign in and enter their passwords, they cannot see what they are typing and only see black dots. Our users wish to see what they are entering to ensure that they are entering the correct password. Users have been frustrated and will OPT out of using the portal if they have to experience frequent login issues.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enhancement for CRA in the "my reports/outputs" area

Really need an enhancement for CRA in the "my reports/outputs" area that will allow us to see the number of packages we've checked off.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to go to Contact record from detailed activity form

Ability to go directly from an activity to the contact record associated to the activity in the detailed form.
    At the moment, when a user is in the detailed activity form, they have to look at the contact name, then click on the contact tab for the business and find the contact that way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would like the ability to search bu business when trying to add link contacts

A rep may want to link a few people at a consultants to a business, but at the moment they can only choose to link a business, or individually link contacts. My suggestion was to be able to search for a business and then select the contacts you want to link from that one business.

For example
    1. Fast search for a contact and open the detail form
    2. Select Add under linked to section
    3. Select contact
    would like the ability here to search for the business and then choose multiple contacts to link.

Pioneer Investments

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix the date token in Configure Package Name to not include "/"s

In Configure Package Name, the Custom fields that can be added (Custom Date, Last Month End Date, Last Quarter End Date) are formatted as MM/DD/YYY. Because of the "/" in the dates, if you use one of these fields in a package name, you cannot use the "Email" function on the document record. I porpose you change the format for all of these date tokens to read as MM-DD-YYYY so that we can use the date tokens in the package names and use the "Email" function on the Document record.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base