Ideas and Feedback

Please share your stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.
We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Date Token should work for normal saved view, not just custom search

The date token functionality should work for a saved view generated through the normal search form, rather than just through a custom search. The date token's purpose is to automatically generate the next/previous # of days from the present day. It doesn't make sense to create a saved view with a date token in order to recreate the date range X number of months ago...

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  SatuitCRM  ·  Admin →
  2. Highlight required Fields in Satuit2GO

hi, can you please consider a way of flagging fields that are included in the rules on satuit2go, in the regular application they are shown in red but there is no notification on the ipad version,

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Satuit2GO  ·  Admin →
  3. Access logs for Satuit2Go

As the system administrator I would like to know which of our users are using Satuit2GO who should be. Because we have a bring your own policy I have no other way of tracking who is using it. When the sales team are making excuses for not entering their activities I need to be able to say they can via Satuit2GO

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Satuit2GO  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  James Plassmann responded

Following the release of the Satuit2GO app we will consider creating a on-demand report for this.

4. Add/improve user friendly query/reporting tool

Implement a new/improved query/reporting tool. This should allow users to join the various records together based upon key fields and linked roles. Satuit could keep this safe by allowing specific joins and by allowing returned row limits to be set. Selection criteria and field selection could be similar to what is available for custom searches. The total definition of the displayed fields, selection criteria, jons should be able to be saved and edited. More of a power user tool than a developer tool. Should allow summarization capabilities (sums, counts, percentages). Ideally should be able to be shown on home page…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SatuitCRM  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide a Global Search & Replace Function

We had a situation where a firm was changing the domain e-mail address from @lmicglobal.com to @1919IC.com. We were hoping to globally search for the @lmicglobal.com string and replace it with @1919IC.com. It was suggested by a one of your customer support people that I suggest this as an enhancement.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SatuitCRM  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base